Shipping, Delivery & Liability
- We handle all aspects of international shipping and customs for a completely hassle-free delivery.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- All orders within the Belgium are delivered using bpost or an alternative carrier during bpost industrial action.
Postage for returns from the Belgium as well as overseas is your responsibility.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the BELGIUM, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the Belgium, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or telephone at our contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier bpost and FedEx or any other international courier and or customs.
Privacy & Security
- When you register to use our website we need to know your name, postal address and email address. To process an order we also need your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. This process takes place in a secure environment where your details cannot be accessed by anyone except for our Customer service assistants at ArtoGallery. We use secure payment services to process your payments.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your orders, register your account and contact you with information regarding your order and to recommend offers and products that maybe of interest to you by email and post.
- ArtoGallery is registered for Data Protection and your data is safeguarded in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register with us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. If you would like your details to be removed entirely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Belgium Contracts (Rights of Third Parties).
- Third Party links: We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than ArtoGallery, including advertisers. We has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
Our web technology is hosted on a secure server using SSL technology (secure sockets layer) to ensure that all credit or debit card transactions are completely secure. Every time we receive an order, we use fraud checking systems as well as authentication processes before we fulfil it. When you use our website, the secure server will encrypt all of the personal information you send us, including credit or debit card number, name and address. Encryption turns the information you enter into complex code, which is then securely transmitted. We take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information, order and payment details secure. However, we cannot be held liable if an event beyond our control results in loss to you.
Returns & Exchanges
We have an easy 7-day free returns and exchanges policy!
Our 7-day 100% money-back guarantee allows you to buy with confidence. If for any reason you’are not satisfied with your purchase, return it.
Just email email@example.com or call us with your order number and the product you would like to return.
How do I cancel my order?
Fine, we’ll tell you. If your order hasn’t been shipped yet (you will receive a shipping confirmation email once it leaves the location), please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call us and we will cancel it for you.
I want to cancel the order but it’s already been shipped. What do I do?
Contact us right away at email@example.com and our team of customer service members will see if we can wrangle it back for you.
I returned the product, when will I get a refund?
After we receive the product back and inspect it, we will issue the refund. It usually takes about 3-5 business days for you to see it on your credit card statement. If you feel it’s taking too long, please contact us and we will work it out!
I would like to exchange my order!
As part of our 7 day easy returns and exchanges policy, just email, call or live chat us your order number and the product you would like to exchange your item for, and we will ship it to you 3-5 business days after the returned product has been received. In case the exchanged product is of a different value, we will refund/credit or charge your account the difference within 3-5 business days.
Ordering, Payment & Pricing
We accept payment online by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Descover, American Express and PayPal.
For further information regarding payment please contact one of our Customer care team on +32 (0) 3 296 90 02. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. This is not an Acceptance of your offer by ArtoGallery. Our acceptance of your offer takes place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled make a transaction through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
You will be required to pay extra for delivery for all orders below EUR 500 and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.